Friday 14 March 2008

Time Flies!

Well it does when you are working hard both at home and work :) But Spring is on the way, Easter is around the corner to look forward to and I have a few days off to celebrate my big '50' with friends and family over the next couple of weeks.


It was Mothering Sunday recently and so I made this for my wonderful Mum, using Doodle This from SU and the last of my stash of these pretty papers. SU have some lovely new hardware out in the US and I traded a big tin of it for a stamp set not available over there yet.



5 comments:

Penny said...

You've been busy blogging tonight! I love the 3-d flower and the hardware is just fabulous, so elegant!

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE this! :)

Zuzu's Blog said...

Wow !!!! Chris .. this is amazing.

Sam said...

Oh my gosh this made me gasp out loud! Absolutely LOVE it!! SO pretty!!

Emma said...

Love this card. it's stunning