Thursday 20 November 2008

Berry Sorbet Flowers



I think Berry Sorbet ink from Papertrey is one of my all time favourite ink colours. I thought I'd try something new for this card - I squished some of the ink on to the lid of the ink pad and picked up the colour with an aqua brush and used it to paint the flowers. I wasn't sure if hybrid ink would work with water but I liked how I could then match the flowers to the Papertrey designer paper, cardstock and ribbon. I lifted the layout of the flowers from Melanie (again!) as I just loved how she had grouped them on her card on her blog. The flowers on the middle panel are stamped in the same ink on the reverse of the linen vellum cardstock.


2 comments:

Penny said...

And I am the very lucky owner of this STUNNING card! You just have to feel the textures and all the little details are perfect. Thank-you Chris, your creations are always so classy :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE this Chris! It's so stylish!