Wednesday 17 December 2008

Home for the Holidays Take Two (and Three)

Here are another couple of cards made with PTI's Boards and Beams set with the Home for the Holidays addition.

































I think I must have coloured and cut out about a 100 windows for my Christmas cards but I like how the single layer card turned out. I added liquid applique for the snow and a bit of stickles glitter glue to bring a bit of sparkle.
























I also made another acetate card using the townhouse from the Boards and Beams set - it's a really poor photo taken on my office window at work and acetate is so hard to take a good picture of! I just noticed one of the windows is wonky - hope it straightened itself in the post :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

You really do wonders with that set, how gorgeous are the cards? I love the 'snow' - wonderful!