Thursday 11 December 2008

Timeless Template and Cards Gift

If you haven't yet checked out Lauren Meader's Timeless Templates for Papertrey Ink you should whizz over and take a peak. For only about £3 you can download great templates and then go check out Lauren's blog for shed loads of ideas on how to use them. The one I used here is called Music Makeover - for holding cd's but I used it to hold some cards as a birthday gift for the friend I made the fairy card for. I printed the template off onto Papertrey's cardstock and used some matching Papertrey papers and ribbon to it, also some SU hodgepodge hardware.





















Here are two of the four cards I filled it with. On her blog Michelle Wooderson shows how to make a batch of cards using Papertrey stamps and accessories and I made a few of these for this and some for stock. Really pretty and quick to put together.


No comments: