Saturday 14 February 2009

Dawn's Favourite Colour Challenge

The last challenge before the big release tonight over at Papertrey Ink is to create using one of Dawn's colour schemes that she has been showcasing. I saw this combination of Vintage Cream ink on purple and had to have a go. I remembered I had this ruffled bloom stamp from Stampendous so although the challenge wasn't to case a card I wanted to try these flowers out;)












The paper is Polka Dot Parade and the ribbon is Lavender Moon - both from Papertrey, as is the sentiment on the Spellbinders ribbon tag. I filled the flower centres with stickles but it doesn't show up too well in this photo.
I don't think I will be able to get up at 3am for the party but I bet it will be fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful! I hope you win...you make the most elegant cards and I know how much you love Papertrey Ink...Your work with their products is exemplary and keeping everything crossed for you! :) x

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty!!!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

love how you created those beautiful flowers! Such a lovely card.

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

So pretty!! (I love that flower) Thanks for playing along!!

Anne said...

Oooh Chris, this is just absolutely gorgeous!!! Very, very Chris! It's so elegant and feminine! I love it - the stamp is wonderful and you used it so beautifully! xxx