Monday 2 February 2009

Heart Prints

Heart Prints was a new set by Papertrey Ink back in December but with Christmas and birthday cards to be made I have only just inked them up. The medium and large heart punches from EK Success match the hearts perfectly and I was able to get them here in the UK on-line rather than pay the heavy postage from the US - and with the awful £/$ exchange there wasn't a lot of difference in price!

I used Nicole's cards on her blog here as a starting point and used PTI's Pure Poppy ink for the all red one and a mix of PTI and Verscolor for the second. I used the sentiments from the set and my wonderful husband pencilled in the lines for me - well he did used to be a Draughtsman so that was right up his street!


































Whilst on the subject of Papertrey - have you headed over to Nicole's blog to catch the 2nd Anniversary countdown - there are some fantastic goodies to be won!

1 comment:

Chris Simon said...

Fabulous cards! You and Paul make a good team.