Wednesday 4 February 2009

Valentine Roses

A work colleague asked me to make her a valentine card with red roses for her husband so here we have a pair from GinaK designs "A Year of Flowers" - my favourite flower set! I managed to cut the top of one rose off when I ran the die through the cuttlebug so the lovely Jenni suggested that I cut down another rose and add it - so I did it with both roses and liked the dimension it gives to them.



















The roses are coloured with Copic Ciao markers in R35 Coral, R46 Strong Red and R59 Cardinal, and the leaves with YG63 Pale Olive and YG63 Pea Green. I like the Ciao markers and can't see/feel any difference between them and the Sketch markers apart from Ciao's are half the price - but it does wind me up that the colour numbers aren't on the caps! The paper is from the SU Bella Rosa paper pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is such a stunning card Chris and your colouring is superb

Jenni