Sunday 1 March 2009

Sugar Nellies

This is Daisy - isn't she sweet? I don't really think of myself as doing cute but I like these images from Elisabeth Bell at Sugar Nellies. Suagr Nellies is a small Scottish company - really worth checking out.


This first one I made for a friend's birthday this weekend using Stampin Up papers and flowers from the Pretties kit, Bazzil cardstock and Copic markers to colour her with.
















With this next one I was trying to make her a bit less fussy and less "like a cutain card" as my DD calles some of my cards! I have so much paper that I'm on a mission to use more of it- I can't remember who this one is by but it's nice and bright and cheerful.

Daisy - funny that's the name of our dog too - is coloured with Copic markers again and it's dressed up with some hardware from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

deb said...

Love both cards Chris, and I'd never think of your cards as 'curtain cards' pah, teenagers, what do they know ;o)

CraftyC said...

Lovely cards, I do love daisy!
Clairex