Monday 13 July 2009

Arranged With Love

I've just got back from a great weekend away in the Cotswolds visiting my friend Pam - it was so quiet and I didn't hear a siren or an aircraft all weekend! What a difference to living near the world's largest airport.

To say thank you I made this card for Pam using my new Arranged with Love set by Melanie Muenchinger which is a companion set to my all time favourite flower stamps - A Year Of Flowers. I emailed Gina K and she posted it out so quickly I was very impressed indeedy.




















The flowers were stamped in Memento Black ink and coloured with copic markers. I used Gina K's 120lb pure white card (well I did have to justify the postage!) to stamp onto and it's true - the copics don't bleed through to the other side and so will be great for one layer cards!

I hope you like this first effort - I'm working on a yellow version for my Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary.

1 comment:

deb said...

THis card is really gorgeous Chris. Glad you had a good weekend.