Monday 20 July 2009

First Cupcakes













This is a bit of an eleveth hour entry to the latest Raspberry Suite Colour Challenge. I just got a parcel of new PTI goodies and I made this card from my practice bits - I hate to throw anything away! I am almost distraught though, as my Rasperry Fizz ink has nearly run out and I don't have a refill bottle :( I just managed to stamp out the cupcake tops before it gave up the ghost.

The colours I've used are Scarlett Jewel, Raspberry Fizz, Vintage cream and Spring Moss and the stamps are from Cupcake Collection.












Thanks for looking as always!

4 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Just so adorable! I know what you mean about Raspberry Fizz - I have a back-up pad waiting in the wings!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

I adore all of PTI's colors as well. These cupcakes are delicious! Great job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

~amy~ said...

absolutely SWEET...love the cupcakes!

Winter said...

Very cute! I love the cupcakes!