Tuesday 11 August 2009

Clean and Simple Thank You

I'm taking part in another PTI swap over on Splitcoast Stampers and so have been practicing a few cards that I can make 6 of to send off. The cards can be Clean and Simple (CAS) cards based on a sketch from the CAS blog. I chose this sketch - fall down layout 37

The challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey this fortnight is to make a Thank You card - so that was the sentiment I went for!













.







I simply stamped the flower and leaves from Friends til the End onto the Bitty Dots paper and used the sentiment from Damask Designs. It does look to me like there is too much white but I suppose that is clean and simple;)


Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Not too much white at all, lovely and fresh looking :)

Aimes said...

So pretty! Definitely not too much white but I can see where you're coming from as I struggle to leave spaces on my cards LOL!
Love your stamped flower on Bitty Dot Basics DP, it looks really effective!
TFS!
Aimes
x

Tina Spohn said...

Chris, this card is so lovely. Look at these polka dots, that´s such a great idea. Absolutely stunning, Chris.

Hugs, Tina

Kate Lewis said...

What a fab card Chris! I love all the white on it - I know it can look a bit weird to you but to me it looks perfect - simple and very pleasing to the eye! Thanks for taking part in the challenge! Kate x

Ann said...

Clean and simple - that's just how I like it! A wonderful card.