Sunday 8 November 2009

Giga Guidelines ala Debbie Olsen

I thought that Debbie Olsen's card here using the Giga Guidelines from Papertrey were just fantastic and so good that she broke down how she stamped the different layers for us all here - it was a great jump start for me to get playing!


I'm having a right old time with my camera just now and the colours seem a bit off but the ones I used were plum pudding, spring moss (new formula) and hibiscus burst.





















I also made a little practice strip following Debbie's guide and the colours are really pretty in real life (but not so in this photo!) and made this two little 3.5"x 3.5" gift cards.
















In case you are interested this is the order I stamped my pattern in -







Plum Pudding
















Spring Moss
















Hibiscus Burst








I've lots more colour combinations in my head - I just need to get them onto some cardstock!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty patterns!

Taheerah said...

Fab patterns, going to have to get my sets out and have a play I think!