Thursday 14 January 2010

Mojo Monday 121

The snow was so bad again yesterday that I couldn't get down the road in the car - it was quite an experience sliding along - I do so miss my old bus of a Jeep!

So a play day was in order and I had another go at a Mojo Monday challenge. I also had the Passion for Papertrey challenge in mind and managed to slip a bit of embossing with my nesties on the sentiment circle.




















It's my Mum's birthday next week and so this is for her. She loves flowers and I think this is a pretty card for her as she is the sweetest person in my life.























I coloured the flowers with copic markers and added some old Anna Griffin paper that really does match the PTI spring rain card but I just cannot get my balance right on the camera. The birthday sentiment is from a Verve set called circular sayings - fantastic service from Verve, the stamps arrived over here so quickly and they were in the sale too!

6 comments:

Aimes said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love the serene blues and your Copic work is amazing!
I'll bet your mum will love it!
Thanks so much for entering our challenge - I can spot the embossing on that nestie!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Unknown said...

Pretty card!

Nadine said...

Aloha Chris! I saw your link on the Passion for Papertrey blog and had to come check you out. Your card is so sweet and the coloring on the flowers is just gorgeous! Im sure your mum will just love it!

Neet said...

It is a pretty card and your mum will love it I am sure. Love how you have echoed the colour of the cardstock in your colouring.

AuroraDawn said...

Such a gorgeous card! the coloring on the flowers is flawless! Your mum will love it!

Dawn
xxx

Lindsay said...

beautiful!