Saturday 17 July 2010

Tigerlilies for July

I am a bit late sharing my calender page for July - lots going on! I will share some photos of the other weekend with you shortly.

I stamped the flowers in memento black ink and coloured with Copics. I love the melon berry colours on the tigerlilies. These lilies always remind me of the day my daughter was born and my Mum and Dad sent us a massive arrangement and their sent filled the cubicle - I still resisted calling Felicity, Lily, after my Granny even with such gorgeous flowers!



























Here's a little close-up of the tigerlilies






















I always like to stamp a few extra images and with one I made this little card for my dear friend Penny who sadly lost her Mum 3 weeks ago. As I have used my Nestability dies I'm putting this in for the latest Passion for Papertrey challenge.



7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous calendar page and beautiful round card! Love your coloring of the tigerlilies - perfect!

Jill said...

Superb calendar pages, Chris! I've been looking through them and every one is gorgeous!

Brenda Weaver said...

oh, that's so pretty! I love the tiger lily image. Fantastic coloring and the calendar page is awesome!

Penny said...

They are so pretty - and my card is wonderful. Thank you so much for your kindness :)


Penny x

Michelle said...

That sympathy card is beautiful! - - is that felt around the edge? It’s really pretty. You do such a great job at coloring!

Aimes said...

Ahhh I always said if I had a girl I'd call her Lily after my own Grandmother - such a beatuiful name (and flower!)
I love your colouring on these tigerlilies - simply fabulous!
Y'know you could enter this for our current challenge on our PTI blog if you fancy it?! No pressure though ;D
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Antje said...

Love that calendar idea - I would like to do it as well, but then, I am not organized enough *blush* - for that I even admire more, that you do a calendar every month!
Your Tigerlily is just stunning!