Sunday 22 August 2010

Morning Glory for August

A bit late posting this - see details below! I actually had this done well before August and it was the most challenging one yet. Much as I love flowers, Morning Glory isn't really on my radar so I googled them and decided on the bluey purpley ones. That was great until I came to match card and papers and since I didn't have the blue I needed I went with PTI Simply Chartreuse.




















I still don't think I am as happy with it as the others I have made - a bit of a could have tried harder on this occasion!

Here is a little close up of the flowers which were coloured with copic markers.























Thanks for stopping by this weekend - hope you have had a good one!

1 comment:

Vikki Jo said...

Oh it's beautiful! Ever sell your calendar pages?