Monday 15 November 2010

Cyclamen for November

It's hard to believe that there is only one month to go and the Year of Flowers is complete. My Mum and my MIL always have pretty cyclamens on their kitchen windowsills and so took my inspiration from them. I broke into my new Dotty Biscotti paper pack - love the colours - and choose raspberry fizz for my theme this month.
















Here is a little close of the blooms which I coloured with the copic markers that match the raspberry fizz and ripe advocado colours.
















Look out for Amarylis next month!

4 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Chris this is so pretty! You make me anxious for each month! LOL

Pat said...

Very pretty, Chris. Your coloring is great!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Chris, this is gorgeous! I love this calendar idea!

Aunt Min said...

Ohh, cyclamens. Lovely, Lovely, Lovely. I have a tiny little patch of them in my yard that I got from Nancy Goodwin, a friend that used to sell them mail order. She has an enviable collection.