Friday 31 December 2010

Favor It for Christmas

I love these little favor (or favour if you are over here!) dies - although they are rather small and I only managed to fit a couple of chocolates in them (I was good though and gave the recipients the remainder of the boxes of chocs!)


Posted by Picasa
The container - is it a bag, is it a box? is the Favor It from Papertrey with the Mat Stack 1 die overstamped with a sweet little set of clear Basic Grey stamps that my friend VikkiJo sent me in matching PTI colours.
Fliss was great and as I made each bag she stuck the bling on - she was complaining she was bored so I asked her to help and we got them completed double quick!

1 comment:

Caryn said...

Ooh, these look great Chris. I love these little treat bags, they're so quick to run up aren't they?

Love your cards with the Frame It set too in your last post. I'm thinking I may need that set even though I have the PTI one!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx