Sunday 9 January 2011

Stamping With Friends

I was so lucky this week when three friends came over to craft with me - it was such a lovely day that I thought I would share the photos with you - thank you for letting me indulge myself!

I was joined by my long time friend Pam and two ladies I met more recently - Mary at Pam's daughter's wedding last year and Betty through this blog and our love of Papertrey. Betty is over here from Nebraska visiting her son in London and it was just great to have her join us!

So here we are all together - (L-R me, Betty, Pam and Mary)















Betty bought over some PTI dies and after Betty had cut two bookmark dies side by side Pam used the negative left to make a card - inspired! Here she is holding her card which has a Penny Black bloom stamped through the frame and brads over the reinforcing hole gap - so pretty!

























Betty and I didn't actually finish anything on the day - I was busy die cutting the banner border set in every colour cardstock and Betty was background stamping and inspiring us, so I got her to hold up a card that she sent me recently - a beautiful Alice in Wonderland card! You can check out Betty's gorgeous cards here



























Mary is new to stamping but not to papercrafting as she makes some beautiful cards too - here she is holding her card cased from one of Dawn McVey's using scarlett jewel colours and one of the doilies that Betty bought for us to play with. I think a cuttlebug is now on Mary's wish list now!

























Thanks girls for a wonderful, fun day - lets do it again soon!

No comments: