Saturday 28 May 2011

A Song Challenge

This weeks challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey is to make a card inspired by music or a song.  I was thinking of what I could make with two new stamp sets that I was given last week by a very special lady I met in London ;) when the word celebrate on the Hello, Friend stamp made me think of this song by Kool & The Gang!  An oldie but goodie.





I stamped some antique cream cardtock with the background basics: sheet music in Chai ink, the leaves are stamped in versamark and the celebrate flower in berry sorbet.  The felt and the cardstock are melon berry!

There is still time to join in the challenge so do go have a peek at what everyone has done too!

3 comments:

Betty said...

what a great card chris! i am already having withdrawal from stamping. c u in a week or so.

Aimes said...

What a beautiful card, Chris (and I love your song choice too ;D) You really make me wish I'd got those dies...!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Betty said...

congratulations on your win at Passion for Papertrey!!!!