Sunday 26 June 2011

A Few Quickies

Here are a few cards that I made last week - I just got some new stamps and my Papertrey anniversary sets were in there too - result!  Many thanks again to the lovely Betty for bringing them over for me.


The first two flowers are from the Year Of Flowersset and coloured with Copic markers - I am loving the blues I got recently!  Both sentiments are from Botanical Silhouettes - great script!
This last one is after a recent Mojo Monday sketch and the flowers from Botanical Silhouettes stamped onto Sweet Blush cardstock - it's a pretty effect.


2 comments:

Betty said...

love all three of your cards. i got my anniverary set but haven't had time to play yet.

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Hi Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear about your house getting burglarized. How awful! I'm so glad that you are all ok and thankful that they've at least recovered your VW. Glad to see that you got out to have a fun day for your anniversary.

Much love,
Dawn