Sunday 12 June 2011

A Recipe Card

The challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey this week is a recipe -


  • A dollop of colour (3 colours - plus neutrals if required, e.g black/white)




  • A sprinkling of buttons (2 buttons)




  • A pinch of ribbon (1 Ribbon)




  • and here is my take on the recipe - summer sunrise, harvest gold and spring moss with a couple of sunrise buttons and  the same in ribbon!  Just what I need on this wet and chilly weekend.




    I die cut the doily from bitty dots paper - I wasn't too sure at first but it's grown on me.  Thanks  for stopping by this weekend!


    3 comments:

    Aimes said...

    Ooh I love the die-cut doily from the Bitty Dots DP - looks fab!
    Let's hope your bright and cheery card can encourage the sun to come out!
    Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    Esther Asbury said...

    What a pretty card --- love that doily!

    Huguenot Girl said...

    What a gorgeous card Chris - love the colour combo and all the little details! Nicole