Friday 2 September 2011

All Bagged Up

There's a lot of Papertrey goodness going on tonight especially the new bloom builder die that I have been itching to play with and have been on a bit of a die cutting frenzy all week.  I used four dies here - apart from the bloom builders there is the favour box, leaf and mat stack die.  My poor cuttlebug has suffered though and I have snapped two B plates and curled an impression plate in a perfect arc - I don't think it's meant to do that!




I used hibiscus burst dotty paper for the bloom - just one layer of each size - but having experimented later with two layers of each size it does make a fuller flower.  The script is from Half and Half and the leaves from Turning a New Leaf.

It looks like we are set for a good weekend here at last - have a good one whatever you are up to - I am off to slip this into the latest challenge over at APFP!

1 comment:

Penny said...

So pretty Chris, the flower is amazing!


Penny x