Monday 31 October 2011

Simple Silhouette

At A Passion for Papertrey this week the challenge is to include sillhoutettes and as I have hardly used my Iconic Images I pulled it out for this card as a last minute entry.

I used veracolour inks to stamp the background and tried to match the Autumn Rose cardstock.  I just love this colour and the ribbon is so pretty!




I hope you had a great weekend - I went off into town today to the Degas exhibition at the Royal Academy - it was just fantastic and a real treat to see so many fabulous paintings and now I "need" to have a bronze ballerina!

2 comments:

victoria h said...

A beautiful card, love the pearl necklace added to the silhouette image and the ribbon is pretty.

Aimes said...

Oooh I love the way you've dressed up the silhouette with that pearl necklace - fabulous!
Thanks for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x