Sunday 6 November 2011

Make it Monday

Or in my case it's Make it Sunday!

I haven't done a Make it Monday before but I love to make a big sheet of background paper and cut it up and for this card I used my new Christmas Poinsettia stamp set.






Although the red poinsettias are the traditional kind I like the pink and white versions that are in the shops for the last few years - so I stamped mine in raspberry fizz with metallic gold centres.  The leaves are from Turning a New Leaf stamped in the new formula spring moss ink - I really love it but is anyone else having a real problem getting the lids off??

Right - it's the last episode of Downton Abbey tonight - I'm going to miss my Sunday night fix!

1 comment:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

I love pink poinsettias - much more modern I think. This card is gorgeous - I just love that backing paper and I bet the gold centres look really lovely in real life.