Sunday 22 July 2012

First Hexagons


Before all the Stamp a Faire festivities I broke out the Happy Hexagons and the cover plate die.   I think this is the most fiddly card I have ever made and it took ages - but I like it now it's finished and when I have a few spare hours I will make another!



I used plum pudding, winter wisteria, hibisbus burst, autumn rose and simply chartreause inks and the sentiment is from another new set to me called We Go Togther.  Thank goodness for Nichole Heady's placement guidelines - it did take the guess work out of where to put each patten!

The latest challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey this fortnight is anything goes - so here goes!

3 comments:

Huguenot Girl said...

This card is gorgeous Chris! Definitely worth all the effort! Nicole x

Esther Asbury said...

Beautiful card --- it looks like it took some time, but also looks worth it in the end!

Edith said...

It's beautiful...... could you guide me to Nichole's guidelines??